Podcast with Matthew Grand, Instech.
With all the sophisticated models, data and tools available to insurers, it’s as important as ever to know where something is. Managing aggregation is vital for successful underwriting and we are going to be seeing a lot more about platforms that bring together different data sources. In this episode Matthew Grant talks to Jacqueline Legrand, Co-founder & CEO, Maptycs. She had a problem – so she built a company to fix it.
- How a problem for insurance brokers inspired the founder of Maptycs
- Why understanding risk aggregation is so important
- What risk managers, insurers and others need to know
- Why getting simplicity right requires complex coding
- A partnership strategy to deliver data
- How to build software that is easy and intuitive to use
- Data quality is important but API quality is essential