- Quickly upload and visualize large datasets from proprietary, public, and third-party sources for faster and more accurate analysis.
- This includes your property portfolios exposure data, natural catastrophes maps, historical
events, information from government agencies & emergency response organizations.
- We are building partnerships with the best data providers & CAT modeling companies in the
industry, including IBM / The Weather Company.
All your data on one map
Advanced risk analysis
Quickly assess property risk exposures and vulnerabilities
- Visualize property assets on a geospatial map to get a quick view on the spread of values of your portfolio.
- Map portfolio data against CAT zones.
- Calculate and visualize accumulations of values on selected radius or geographic area.
- Draw shapes on the map to create custom “what if” scenarios and quickly analyze risk exposures
in selected areas.
“Maptycs helps us map our assets portfolio in their local environment and
anticipate the risks for our clients. It is powerful and easy to use for our team.”
– AXA US –
Real time threat monitoring
Monitor real time events to manage crisis response
Track weather events as they unfold to swiftly calculate projected losses and proactively manage loss mitigation, business continuity, and crisis response.
"Between the real time notifications and the custom event scenarios,
I’m able to identify and assess my risk exposure much quicker and
more accurately than before, both locally and globally.”
– Revlon USA –
Smarter decisions require smarter reports
Create custom, dynamic, and interactive reports quickly to identify actionable insights and share your
analyses with stakeholders.